kyky

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: ‘The Grey’ $15+M, ‘One For The Money’ $12+M, ‘Man On A Ledge’ $6+M

Well no football this week. (Though I have noticed the 2 teams this year are not who people wanted. They wanted Broncos and the 49ers. Or maybe thats just the place where I live)

Pro Bowl this Sunday, but no one cares about the Pro Bowl. :P

Open Road Films is estimating that THE GREY will bite off $5 million today, possibly a bit more, as it looks primed to hunt down the #1 spot this weekend.

Jesus, must they always report the boxoffice with some lame wordplay? The Grey "bites off" and "hunts down" cause it has wolves, aren`t we smart? Last week, UW also "bit off" or "bit into" and "staked" because it has vamps, how clever aren`t we? Etc. Fuckin Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh yeah this is the numbers thread :P Well I do remember when Fast Five came out, AA (where is he? Has he found..oh yeah he is a mod...) had a very intresting convo about Batman and Robin!

At least the Grey is good supposedly so fine with it doing well, but really, OFTM makes 12m? Jeez.Terribly edited trailer and when it looks even worse than Heigl's normal crap, it has to be bad. Good movies better do well this year because this putrid January overperformance doesn't really get me excited.