kyky

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: ‘The Grey’ $15+M, ‘One For The Money’ $12+M, ‘Man On A Ledge’ $6+M

VS, I've been here, reading and stuff, I have been doing stuff for some one acts we are going to have here in March though. ;)

??? you in a play? Are you going to play Ethan Hunt in the one act version of Mission: Impossible?

Pretty much expected for The Grey, I wish it had done better. A bit higher than I thought for One for the Money, and a bit lower than I though for Man on a Ledge. I guess this is pretty good evidence that no one really gives a shit about Sam Worthington.

• Like 1

Here's a thought, and it's crazy I know, but lets at least get one FULL day of data under our belt before rushing to be "first" with weekend numbers after only a few shows on Friday.CRAZY, I know, then there wouldn't be posts of "I'm shocked at this turn".Really, shocked?

Here's a thought, and it's crazy I know, but lets at least get one FULL day of data under our belt before rushing to be "first" with weekend numbers after only a few shows on Friday.CRAZY, I know, then there wouldn't be posts of "I'm shocked at this turn".Really, shocked?

Yeah I know, whatever happen to those days? The good ol' days, back when LOTR was a recent trilogy, There were only 5 Star Wars films...:P