CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

6 minutes ago, #ED said:

WB will be happy with 1B. Why are people spinning this?

I don't I never thought this would make billion. More like 200 mil more than  Mos. I thought the billion mark was going to be JL.

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

That's precisely what I'm betting on. You can only go up from here, and NO, they are not rebooting, and NO, they don't need to. The DCCU can move forward, but whatever involvement the Snyders have must be severed like a zombie bitten limb.

As long as I get my JL, Aquaman, Flash, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman movies with the same cast I accept it. 

• Like 1

I think the opening day in Australia rules out at least $190m+ Domestic. Probably means $175m+ is unlikely. 

I haven't really been following the OW speculation so I'm not sure what's expected right now. 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 2

I hope Batman vs Superman underperforms (actually I hope it bombs but that's not happening) and I hope that Midnight Special, Eye in the Sky and Hello, My Name is Doris overperform. I'm actually starting to worry that in 10 years the only movies that will make it to theaters will be comic book movies and tentpoles and that smaller or even midrange movies will be relegated to Netflix, Amazon or whatever 2026's equivalent will be. 

DOWN WITH COMIC BOOK MOVIES!!!

DOWN WITH MARVEL!!! 

STOP THE PROPAGANDA!!! 

3 minutes ago, Baumer said:

It looks like Futurist has gone full you know what. Its like WB stole his girlfriend or something.

This forum is killing me a bit every day since Monday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Baumer said:

It looks like Futurist has gone full you know what. Its like WB stole his girlfriend or something.

Can't wait for your review of BvS explaining to the world how the movie is a misunderstood masterpiece.

Mu pop corn is ready.

Edited by The Futurist

4 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

21k views is now things going viral? :o

It was uploaded  2 hours ago.

iJack, do me a favor and quit being repetitive in this thread. You want the movie to fail and wish the DC universe dies.

We don't need you posting it on every page looking for a different response every time.

WE GET IT.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Hope you are right.

I am. Have faith.

@CJohn: They aren't going anywhere. What they need is someone with a clear vision, I feel Warner will move mountains to make this thing right again. Heads rolling is a good sign, it's a sign that finally they've learned their lesson. They will need to take action after this thing, there's simply not other way around it.

• Like 1

After all considerations and the awareness, I'm officially going with $173 million. Not enough to enter top 5 of all time.... :angry:...lol

You can break it down anywhere you like it. By Monday afternoon, this is my actual prediction.

Heads rolling is a good sign, it's a sign that finally they've learned their lesson. They will need to take action after this thing, there's simply not other way around it.

I'm with you: I'm glad people will lose their jobs over this. Assholes.

• Like 2