CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Oh, you poor poor man.

As long as you don't make any clubs we should be golden.

Now that we have added the 1D legion we are unstoppable

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

I actually think an over 70% drop next weekend is completely feasible if we consider the previews. In 2014, TASM2 had a 72% drop considering the preview numbers.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man_movies/the_amazing_spider-man_2/steep-box-office-drop-for-the-amazing-a99786

That is Friday to Friday. I was talking about the weekend as a whole (TASM2 dropped just 61% on that weekend). 

Friday to Friday is gonna be :sadben: but expected. The OD was Good Friday. We all know it is gonna be big. 

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

As long as you don't make any clubs we should be golden.

Now that we have added the 1D legion we are unstoppable

We all know a Dunkirk Under Interstellar Club is coming. But we must stay united. We are stronger together. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IMojammer said:

Justice league will open under BvS for sure. I've thought for a while that BvS is the peak of the dcu. Possibly justice league 2 will be bigger if everything else is good to great, especially JL1.

JL will be more kid friendly and if it's better received than BvS, 175+ m is definitely on the table.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

BvS is better than both BB and TDKR. I am sorry Pink.

But nothing will ever top TDK in my CBM ranking. 

Get out and never speak to me again

• Like 6