CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Just now, filmlover said:

The best thing that's come out of this whole circus still.

I loved the movie and I agree. That is how hilarious and magnificent it is. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

He was a real piece of work. You particularly would love him. He loved bringing racial and LBGT issues into random discussions.... except in his view it was white men would were being abused, racially taunted, and that society had turned everyone into PC whimps. He really was fascinated about cuckolding. Anyone who disagreed was a "cuckold fetishist" who probably liked watching their wife/girlfriend having sex with black dudes. He once went on a rant about how Jandrew was mocking white men for having small penises, and that we were collectively all in cahoots to slander white men everywhere. :rofl: 

And he was very interested in Batman too. :unsure: 

Omg, this is golden! :rofl:

We need a side show freak subforum where banned trolls go.

I promise people would pay for gold membership just to laugh at clowns like this. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

Just now, CJohn said:

He ain't fucking Jennifer Garner anymore, tho :ph34r:

And that it'll always be the dumbest decision he ever made. Doesn't he know that when you land a chick like her you do everything to grab on to her and never let her go? He's a mess and it's shown throughout this whole promo tour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crossfire said:

Can someone explain this "brazilian connection" thing to me?

Its nothing I meant in an ill or harmful way. There are just a few members from Brazil that are... well, kinda very invested in BvS. They root for it in a kinda vocal way. Hence, Brazilian connection. Since you seem to be more neutral and grounded, that theory has been proven wrong. ;o)

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

And that it'll always be the dumbest decision he ever made. Doesn't he know that when you land a chick like her you do everything to grab on to her and never let her go? He's a mess and it's shown throughout this whole promo tour.

Speaking more seriously, yeah, he looks absolutely broken in that interview. The interview for a portuguese reporter was made in the same day and he looked exactly like that as well. Brutal, tbh.

Just now, Telemachos said:

:ph34r: 

Hidden Content

OMG

:sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: 

:rofl: 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Speaking more seriously, yeah, he looks absolutely broken in that interview. The interview for a portuguese reporter was made in the same day and he looked exactly like that as well. Brutal, tbh.

OMG

:sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: :sadben::sadben: 

:rofl: 

Clone army.

• Like 1

Just now, Telemachos said:

:ph34r: 

Hidden Content

I love it.

Do you also do gifs as well? Because if so awards season gave us this iconic bit of eyerollery. All hail Queen Brie!

giphy.gif

There are so many uses for this gif. :lol: