CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Started this podcast with the hopes the forum would jump in and start asking questions and maybe we could get forum guests on one day making it an unofficial BOT podcast. I started a thread for it in the Speakeasy HERE 

We started with Batman V Superman this weekend if you want to check it out  http://cinemasesh.libsyn.com/005-batman-v-superman-sesh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Started this podcast with the hopes the forum would jump in and start asking questions and maybe we could get forum guests on one day making it an unofficial BOT podcast. I started a thread for it in the Speakeasy HERE 

We started with Batman V Superman this weekend if you want to check it out  http://cinemasesh.libsyn.com/005-batman-v-superman-sesh

On a scale of Chefs, how much did you hated it? :lol:

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

:qotd: will remain the original.

I still remember the weekday thread in which we went Dane DeHaan crazy and the emoticon was born. We will get a lot of use out of this next year

srjsfgjiluil.jpg

That weekday thread was life.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Frozen said:

So many "interesting" posters got banned before I made an account :/

Wasnt there some woman named Fishlips who used to go nuts on the Hobbit movies?

Fishnets. She had an irrational hatred of the actress that played Eowyn in LoTR, Miranda Otto.. Called her "Shitto." That's a genius nickname tho lol

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

:qotd: will remain the original.

I still remember the weekday thread in which we went Dane DeHaan crazy and the emoticon was born. We will get a lot of use out of this next year

srjsfgjiluil.jpg

DeHaan Domination Part II will be a magnificent day

• Like 1