CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Just realized that it has been quite some time since Movieman made an alt-account.

He was... persistent. :lol: 

HowardButface (West Hollywood/MovieDog/MovieMan/Truman/CaptainBiSexual)/robocob deluxe/archiebunker704/Movie Freak/delcoat04/Lazer Deadshot/Donald/gandalf the gay- (2/20/15) - Permanently Banned for creating multiple accounts in the middle of a banned period, and a history of excessive trolling.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, incognitoo said:

What else? I mean, in one moment a white movie, about white ice, with white actors sporting pale white faces (at least during the end of the movie) and then BANG! a movie about big, blue people, running around nearly naked and having sex using their several feet long "connectors*nudgenudgewinkwink*" and killing mostly all of the white people? I feel for him.

Naaaah.

Well I think Avatar is a dumb and infantile movie, but that dude was insane about it making long effort posts one after the other about the movie/Cameron.

Edited by Ozymandias

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

HowardButface (West Hollywood/MovieDog/MovieMan/Truman/CaptainBiSexual)/robocob deluxe/archiebunker704/Movie Freak/delcoat04/Lazer Deadshot/Donald/gandalf the gay- (2/20/15) - Permanently Banned for creating multiple accounts in the middle of a banned period, and a history of excessive trolling.

Lmao.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frozen said:

So many "interesting" posters got banned before I made an account :/

Wasnt there some woman named Fishlips who used to go nuts on the Hobbit movies?

Fishnets, and I've seen her posting on several boards about floppit and what-not. She even has an IMDb account.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

Theres no way thats all of them lol, he made at least 25 accounts before he finally gave up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frozen said:

So many "interesting" posters got banned before I made an account :/

Wasnt there some woman named Fishlips who used to go nuts on the Hobbit movies?

Fishnests, a legend among the legends.

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Well I think Avatar is a dumb and infantile movie, but that dude was insane about it making long effort posts one after the other about the movie/Cameron.

Seems like a dream match in heaven for KAL. At least back then during his pro-Cameron period.

I just freaked out, got home at 1:30am, played a couple of games of team fortress and now it's 4am. No one told me the hour was changing, I thought I had like blacked out or something.

• Like 1

Just now, MARTHA!!!!!!!!! said:

I just freaked out, got home at 1:30am, played a couple of games of team fortress and now it's 4am. No one told me the hour was changing, I thought I had like blacked out or something.

Technically you already got home at 2:30 am :lol: (here the hour changes at 1 AM).

8 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Persistent and very creative as it seems. CBS? lmao³!

• Like 2