CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Well hey at least it's still the biggest Batman OW, right? Really glad to see it beat those overrated dumb Nolan movies @MrPink

It did beat all of those overrated dumb Star Wars movies except the most recent. And 75% of the overrated dumb Marvel movies. Pretty good.

Will be interesting to see how its legs compare to the overrated dumb Hunger Games and Iron Man 3

Banned?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Cynosure said:

$1B becoming less and less likely.

I actually agree. It might struggle to get over $900m, let alone $1b. If these results don't send an alarming sign to the WB bosses regarding keeping Zack Snyder, absolutely nothing will. Hold on to your butts, ladies and lads. Good news might be looming ahead to the DCCU. 

7 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

What was Ant-Man's finish there? I need to give Ant-Man a second look any day. I know that I didn't like it that much but I was at a very bad mood that day. Sometime before Civil War I'll do it.

You should. It is very charming and a lot fun. I think it is better than Ultron personally. I like the simplicity of the story. The visuals are great. I loved how different it was from the usual final battle of the more recent blockbusters. Pena = MVP. He killed me in every scene.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Well hey at least it's still the biggest Batman OW, right? Really glad to see it beat those overrated dumb Nolan movies @MrPink

It did beat all of those overrated dumb Star Wars movies except the most recent. And 75% of the overrated dumb Marvel movies. Pretty good.

Will be interesting to see how its legs compare to the overrated dumb Hunger Games and Iron Man 3

Star Wars overrated? Like

Nolan Batman overrated? No like

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

You should. It is very charming and a lot fun. I think it is better than Ultron personally. I like the simplicity of the story. The visuals are great. I loved how different it was from the usual final battle of the more recent blockbusters. Pena = MVP. He killed me in every scene.

I absolutely agree w/that. I like it a lot more than Ultron too. Ant-Man is actually in my top 5 MCU movies behind Iron Man, TWS, Avengers and GOTG (which is my #1). You should totally rewatch it.

But anyway, Potter fans can rejoice now that BVS has lost the #1 WB opening ever crown. Is that deserved? Can't tell since I'm the only soul on Earth who fucking hasn't seen it yet :sadben:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Chewy said:

You will not get a like from me and go beat your street ass Chewy

• Like 4

Just now, JennaJ said:

This is the first time I've see the studio give a revised estimate. Does this happen often and I've just never noticed?

Not terribly often but often enough. Depends how off the estimate was

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Well hey at least it's still the biggest Batman OW, right? Really glad to see it beat those overrated dumb Nolan movies @MrPink

Somebody give this man a drink.

... with poison in it.