kayumanggi

Monday Numbers: 15.05 M BVS | About a 55% drop, better than F7 Easter Monday. EPIC CJohn meltdown starts Page 18.

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

That's a great international number. Weekend overseas number was ahead 50-55% of domestic results and for Monday overseas number is ahead by 106%.  

Quite a few countries had holiday on monday and were inflated big time. Lets see tuesday number first before we see a more true number

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, 5upe5 said:

I actually like Snyder. But, at this point, I don't mind another director to take a shot. We know what we would get in the next film...though, to be fair, Terrio already did say it would be lighter. 

However...I just don't want to deal with this circus again next year. lol 

Lighter script isn't the problem. See, I don't think the screenwriting was the problem with this film, I can see clearly where Terrio was going and there's a good story there that with a different director and maybe with less studio interference to be several things at once, it'd work beautifully.

The problem is Snyder imho, and I COMPLETELY get you dude. I remember trying so fucking hard to white knight TASM2 because I really love Spider-Man as a character more than any other ever in fiction, because I can see how much effort Garfield brought to his take in the character, but when your actors understand more about who these characters are (Cavill and Affleck did their homework, they KNOW these characters very well, there's a press junket with Cavill that he delivers a speech at the end about Superman that is more powerful than the film's themselves) than the director that is running the ship, you have a problem.

There's a trivia about BvS that encapsulates this to me: Snyder would defy Cavill with push ups when they disagreed how Superman should act in this film. I guess Cavill won some and lost some, but the point is Clark isn't about push ups. Filmmaking isn't about push ups. Superheroes aren't about push ups, although the actors need them to look like one. Cavill and Affleck did what they could to give us the best they could, and just like Garfield, I can't blame them. 

I don't want to face a Spider-Man film that goes that kind of hell like TASM2 did. I don't want to face another Superman and Batman film that happens either. People here, some of them don't get it because how much these characters matter to me, I've been called from troll to hater and ridiculous to other unpleasant things. When TASM2 was released, I might have called people as haters, but never going with personal attacks. Because I go from the principle that people don't troll films because they are DC or Marvel haters, but because they actually want to see good films with these characters. I hope we get that next time, since these 3 are arguably my favorite characters in comics. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

Needs 32 million more. Might be able to fudge it out but it will be heavily dependent on OS.

500 mill should happen today. Why fudge?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK STUPID PARAMOUNT PORTUGAL RELEASED A NEW 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE TRAILER AND IT SPOILS THE WHOLE DAMN THING. WHY DID I SEE IT. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE MOVIE IS RUINED??!??!?!?!?!? IS THIS TOO MUCH OF A SPOILER??!?!?! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM COLLAPSING INTERNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM CRYING FFS. THE MOVIE ONLY OPENS HERE ON APRIl 7. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 :sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Lighter script isn't the problem. See, I don't think the screenwriting was the problem with this film, I can see clearly where Terrio was going and there's a good story there that with a different director and maybe with less studio interference to be several things at once, it'd work beautifully.

Most of the problems in the movie are script problems. I mean there are some editing and pacing issues, sure, and there is a good story hidden in the movie....but part of the problem with BvS is a lousy script.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK STUPID PARAMOUNT PORTUGAL RELEASED A NEW 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE TRAILER AND IT SPOILS THE WHOLE DAMN THING. WHY DID I SEE IT. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE MOVIE IS RUINED??!??!?!?!?!? IS THIS TOO MUCH OF A SPOILER??!?!?! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM COLLAPSING INTERNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM CRYING FFS. THE MOVIE ONLY OPENS HERE ON APRIl 7. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 :sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben:

Spoiler

I'm so sorry.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Eh, relax. They didn't spoil anything important.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

HOW DO YOU BRAINWASH YOURSELF INTO FORGETTING THINGS. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben:

Get someone to knock you out with a bowling pin, that'll do it. Or just get super blackout drunk tonight.

• Like 4

• Community Manager
Just now, DMan7 said:

Academy Award winning writer Terrio and the script is terrible? I guess some people are just one hit wonders.

Even Pixar has Cars 2. Even Steven Spielberg has 1941.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Most of the problems in the movie are script problems. I mean there are some editing and pacing issues, sure, and there is a good story hidden in the movie....but part of the problem with BvS is a lousy script.

I can go at length where the film fails, and make a devil's advocate case for the screenplay in the spoilers thread, but work killed me today. I might do that later or some time this week. My point is that a lot of the problems the film has to me is to be able to get the screenplay they had and translate it to the big screen. I wish we could get our hands in the screenplay to actually have a more precise understanding of that though.

7 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

5 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Eh, relax. They didn't spoil anything important.

Both of you are TROLLING ME!!!

:ohmyzod::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben:

4 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Get someone to knock you out with a bowling pin, that'll do it. Or just get super blackout drunk tonight.

Gonna try this tonight. Hopefully it works. :sadben: