WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

Just now, ecstasy said:

Golden State is my team. I'm not even sweating the loss. They've been great all year. I don't care about the Bulls record. Just get HCA and then a championship. People are too dramatic over a regular season game.

At least you're a logical Warriors fan who understands that HCA and a championship are all that matters. 

1 minute ago, Sam said:

Oh, I reached the DL update just now.

Daaaang, that's one hefty drop.

I saw that @nilephelan was here too. Maybe we can get a confirmation.

The drop does sound like a really bad joke. It's both terrible and funny at the same time lol.

I'm not sure whether I should take it seriously. Like April fools is over except on the West Coast lol Like if that drop stands, I don't think this board will survive....:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

I like how people think Snyder is going to get fired.

Do you honestly think it's possible that Justice League will indeed happen with Snyder at the helm as a director? I'm not willing to bet anything, but let's do this. How much is an one month gold account here again? 

Edited by iJackSparrow

1 minute ago, Nova said:

At least you're a logical Warriors fan who understands that HCA and a championship are all that matters. 

Some of my fellow fans are way too entitled. It wasn't that long ago when Warriors were the joke of the league.

3 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

If he wants to do more superhero fare, I doubt he'd return to Marvel. The chances of him doing an X-Men project for Fox is more as he has voiced his preference for the franchise over Avengers. WB could lure him to do JL as he may have an interest in handling Wonder Woman again but this time they will have to grant him greater creative control than the last time.

Why wouldn't he return to Marvel?  He's already said that he might in the future.  He was just burned out and needs to recharge.  He said he had far more control on AOU than he did on Avengers or anything he's ever done.   Wonder Woman has a director and the film is almost wrapped, the ship has sailed unless it's a bomb and needs to be re-booted. I could easily see Whedon doing The Runaways, Ms Marvel or even The Inhumans where he gets to put these characters on screen for the first time instead of inheriting them

• Community Manager
Just now, GiantCALBears said:

The possibility just went up however unlikely. Fair?

Sure. It went up from 0.01% to 0.02%. If Legendary/WB haven't fired Gareth Edwards after Godzilla, why would WB drop Snyder?

8 minutes ago, Sam said:

Oh, I reached the DL update just now.

Daaaang, that's one hefty drop.

I saw that @nilephelan was here too. Maybe we can get a confirmation.

The drop does sound like a really bad joke. It's both terrible and funny at the same time lol.

RTH posted just before Deadline and said $15m .

Edited by TalismanRing

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Sure. It went up from 0.01% to 0.02%. If Legendary/WB haven't fired Gareth Edwards after Godzilla, why would WB drop Snyder?

Im not saying it's going to when they are about to start filming in <2 weeks but crazier things have happened.

Edited by GiantCALBears

4 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Some of my fellow fans are way too entitled. It wasn't that long ago when Warriors were the joke of the league.

I'm from Philly so I'm a huge Iggy fan (Finals MVP B))!and have followed the Warriors only because of him. But I'll tell you what, it's remarkable how much the franchise has changed for the better. It was something unexpected but it's also something the league certainly needed. The same teams winning all the time was getting old.