WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I like how like half of the posts in this thread after Rth says 15M is the Friday number are about me... :sadben: 

Because we know how much you like to FREAK THE FUCK OUT OMG THE SKY IS FALLING OMG I NEEED TO GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE about everything, CcccccccccccccccJohn.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

I misquoted you by accident on my phone and my phone wouldn't let me delete the quote box and I couldn't post anything without the quote box just chilling there. I know. I know. Suspicious. :ph34r:

I spend a long time trying to get rid of those quote boxes on my phone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Because we know how much you like to FREAK THE FUCK OUT OMG THE SKY IS FALLING OMG I NEEED TO GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE about everything, CcccccccccccccccJohn.

It has been a bad week :sadben: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Well I guess making a kids' movie that is completely inaccessible to kids is really stupid, who woulda thought

Pfft. Silly Chewy. BvS wasn't made for kids. We all know it's an art movie, after all.

• Like 1

i dont get the haters comparing this to JL. This movie is dark its even darker than MoS. But its clear JL will be more joyish to the general audience so it will have way more repeat viewings. This thread is full of ignorant haters.

5 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Deadpool will be more profitable than BVS. It's a movie without 3D, R rated and it wasn't even released in China.

It also had a good marketing and amazing trailers, unlike BVS.  I loved BVS, BUT the second trailer ( revealing Doomsday ) was a huge mistake. It seems they fired whoever edited that trailer and came with a better third trailer. The damage was already done, though. :(

I agree...

Buzz was solid for the first teaser and exploded with the Comic Con trailer and these trailers got a ton of views and I was excited too see this.

Then the Doomsday trailer really made people who were not diehards turn negative towards the film as we knew it was going to be a rather messy film. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Focus said:

You mean Sony and Nintendo.

Nintendo is currently on the market with the biggest failure from any of the big console manufacturers since the Dreamcast. They are not "at the top" of gaming anymore. :lol:

On topic: Damn @ all of this. Can't say I'm not pleased though. I'm a huge fan of the DCU and would much rather see the movies done right than continue witnessing whatever Snyder is doing to it.

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I like how like half of the posts in this thread after Rth says 15M is the Friday number are about me... :sadben: 

I was hoping for nice meltdown but you've been sane today...too bad.:apocalypse:

• Like 1

If BVS fails to make 1 billion worldwide, things will change....forever!

If WB doesn't fire Snyder, at least they should bring a co-director to help him. Besides, I don't think Snyder's health is doing good. I've just seen his latest pics. It seems that dude lost almost 20 pounds. It's insane.

Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman are risky movies. DCU future is on their hands. I'm actually more excited to watch them, than I was excited to see BVS. I also deeply believe SS and WW will get better reviews. I just hope WB doesn't spend 200 or 350 million for these flicks. That's batshit crazy.

WB rushed their DC universe. How can we have a Justice League movie without getting solo movies for Aquaman, Cyborg and Batman?

2 minutes ago, druv10 said:

I was hoping for nice meltdown but you've been sane today...too bad.:apocalypse:

That number is too hilarious for me to have any meltdown. Meltdown would probably be something in the 16-17M range. 

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Still banned. Hopefully the mods let him out early, I need to see that meltdown.

Maybe there won't be a meltdown. He did say the movie is not made for GA and not meant to make money at all. So with this result, he should be rejoicing. 

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

But TDK wasn't a kids movie either :sadben: 

TDK had some exciting chase scenes and a funny Joker. The entire first hour of BvS is people arguing with each other

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I woke up today with the biggest headache ever, I'm thinking the BvS number literally gave me cancer 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

If BVS fails to make 1 billion worldwide, things will change....forever!

If WB doesn't fire Snyder, at least they should bring a co-director to help him. Besides, I don't think Snyder's health is doing good. I've just seen his latest pics. It seems that dude lost almost 20 pounds. It's insane.

Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman are risky movies. DCU future is on their hands. I'm actually more excited to watch them, than I was excited to see BVS. I also deeply believe SS and WW will get better reviews. I just hope WB doesn't spend 200 or 350 million for these flicks. That's batshit crazy.

WB rushed their DC universe. How can we have a Justice League movie without getting solo movies for Aquaman, Cyborg and Batman?

They spent $200M on the Green Lantern. Anything is possible when it comes to WB.