CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

7/10 for me. Certainly not the best Marvel movie to date. I enjoyed Winter Soldier more.

Not the best super hero movie that came out this year either, in my opinion. However, it's a very entertaining movie that the audience is going to eat up. I expect big big numbers. Over $200M OW is happening in my eyes for sure. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

2989264-7076132903-capta.jpg

What might have been....

Is that a reminder that Mark Millar kind of sucks?  Assuming that is from Ultimates.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

No! Next thing you'll be saying it has a good chance at a 60+ Friday (previews included)! :P

I'll do a final sellout count later tonight (hopefully), but something in the 27-28 range seems about right. Right about what ULTRON did, basically.

If that is the case I would be happy as that is ~200 or so certain.

You remember me and Ultron, Dont want a repeat -_-

trailers:

-first Bryan Singer came on screen and said we were going to get an exclusive preview of Apocalypse, but it was pretty much the newest trailer with Fassbender and Singer occasionally talking during it (still cool to see on big screen though)

-then we got Suicide Squad (these were the only two 2D trailers)

-then we got Doctor Strange (which looked stunning in premium format big screen 3D!)

-then we got Rogue One (and the crowd gasped, perhaps at the awesome string of trailers we were getting, or more likely the crowd probably just really loved SW)

(and holy crap, AT-AT's in giant 3D!!!!!!!!)

-then we were slowly let down, as we got a new Kubo and the Two Strings trailer

-followed by Turtles trailer

-and then we finished up with new IDR trailer (looks pretty on big screen, but so stupid in comparison to the trailers we started with and the movie we were about to see)