CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

57 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

I totally disagree with the first part of your post.  I thought they did a great job and it made perfect sense. As far as it being like a trailer maybe that's all it was.

But it still made sense and more importantly for me fun to watch. I enjoyed him very much.

It made perfect sense?

Spoiler

Ton

SOME PEOPLE HAVE READING COMPREHENSION IT SEEMS.

Think of the peole who have not seen the movie.

Don't talk about any specifics of the movie, even in spoilers tags.

• Like 3

DO NOT POST SPOILERS. NOT EVEN SPOILERS UNDER SPOILER TAGS. 

This weekend, posting a spoiler will result in an immediate Box Office Discussion Forum ban. You will not be given a warning. 

This goes for all new releases usually but this is a huge weekend and we will not tolerate any spoilers what so ever for Captain America: Civil War.

If you wish to discuss the movie with spoilers, feel free to use the Captain America: Civil War Spoiler Thread HERE.

We're looking forward to a great weekend and we realize the over-excitement (or meltdowns) can cause the thread to go off topic. We will be allowing everyone to post freely as long as the off topic discussions don't go overboard. I understand some of you, like me, like Pokémon (live action movie will do 300M OW btw, just want to point that out... again), wonder about Tele's age, or just want to celebrate that Donald Trump will make America great again and restore his mightiness that was lost in the last few decades. 

WHOSE TEAM ARE YOU ON?

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Baumer said:

DO NOT POST SPOILERS. NOT EVEN SPOILERS UNDER SPOILER TAGS. 

This weekend, posting a spoiler will result in an immediate Box Office Discussion Forum ban. You will not be given a warning. 

This goes for all new releases usually but this is a huge weekend and we will not tolerate any spoilers what so ever for Captain America: Civil War.

If you wish to discuss the movie with spoilers, feel free to use the Captain America: Civil War Spoiler Thread HERE.

We're looking forward to a great weekend and we realize the over-excitement (or meltdowns) can cause the thread to go off topic. We will be allowing everyone to post freely as long as the off topic discussions don't go overboard. I understand some of you, like me, like Pokémon (live action movie will do 300M OW btw, just want to point that out... again), wonder about Tele's age, or just want to celebrate that Donald Trump will make America great again and restore his mightiness that was lost in the last few decades. 

WHOSE TEAM ARE YOU ON?

did you get my message?

1 minute ago, HeyItsMoses said:

did you get my message?

I just woke up...it's 530 AM here in Toronto....I'll check the pm now.

5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I'm really struggling to understand what @Baumeris trying to say. Maybe it's that thick Canadian accent. 

Yea, I know whatchu mean eh?  All the hosers here talking aboot the movie eh?  Just need to chill out eh....drink some Labatt and then have some maple syrup eh...and fur piss sake watch some hockey eh?  

• Like 10

Posted this in BKBs 225 thread and not sure if it was up here yet.

Flixster currently at 90% 4.4/5 on RT. So good start.

And 8.6 on Metacritic, both numbers are about where I figured it would be.

Edited by somebody85

Going with

188 million weekend.

Had this for 2 weeks and seems likely but hoping for above ultron to 200 million.

This is going to have a good opening just need to keep expectations in check.

A third CA film will likely out gross TA2.

When has that happened in any universe or film series. 

Edited by Lordmandeep