WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Will Warcraft even make $50M in total?

With $7-10 million next weekend and a little less than that in dailies, it'll probably inch across. 

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

Me Before You-:huh:

Why?

It'll stabilize over the next couple weeks and end up with $50-60 million DOM on a low budget. 

Not a bad result. 

25 minutes ago, Baumer said:

if Warcraft does 300 million in China and the studio gets 75 million of that then is it really worth it still to spend $160 on the film?

I read that they partnered with- wanda I think?- and they get 50% of the take on this one.

http://deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-china-advance-ticket-sales-record-legendary-wanda-furious-7-box-office-preview-1201767728/

Edited by No Prisoners
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, mahnamahna said:

Why?

It'll stabilize over the next couple weeks and end up with $50-60 million DOM on a low budget. 

Not a bad result. 

I just felt that it would have a better drop than 50%, since it has no competition, and it seems good WOM.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, somebody85 said:

I wrote a full review in the review section.

But yeah it did.

Reveal hidden contents

Huge horror fan and was greatly anticipating this. It had a lot to love but not those two things.

I wasn't let down though. Would probably give it a 7.5-7.7/10

From what I read, that was an actor, not CG.