WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

We should take bets on how long he keeps up the schtick

Next he is gonna go full BKB and say moms will come for the 6-pack Orcs and Travis Fimmel's hotness. 

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Oh... lol.

Figured you'd never seen a MCU film 

Well, over 90% on rotten tomatoes is my fucking catnip, so I talked my friend into driving over to the multiplex. It was really exciting because it was a movie that was totally separate from this Avengers stuff I've heard about.

Also saw the first Iron Man and the first Thor when my dad took me and my siblings out to movies. I've seen a bit of the other Iron Man movies on video, but only by passing through the living room.

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

I may be death, but I am not a curse like you CJohn :depp:

I am that fucking green shit from Warcraft, I literally suck the life out of movies and make them flop. :sadben: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Well, over 90% on rotten tomatoes is my fucking catnip, so I talked my friend into driving over to the multiplex. It was really exciting because it was a movie that was totally separate from this Avengers stuff I've heard about.

Also saw the first Iron Man and the first Thor when my dad took me and my siblings out to movies. I've seen a bit of the other Iron Man movies on video, but only by passing through the living room.

If you got the time and the resources watching the first two Cap movies might be worth it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

I can only think of four movies I saw three (or more) times in theaters: The LOTR trilogy and Garden State. Two has been my limit for over a decade and even that requires a helluva movie. 

Too many to count, but let's start with the important ones.

Batman Begins, TDK, Inception, TDKR, Interstellar, and the Room