WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

1 hour ago, The Pandaren said:

The moms are all turning out Sunday after church, obviously.

Wouldn't they go to church after seeing Warcraft, to be absolved from lusting in their hearts after all those ripped Orcs?

• Like 6

Just now, grey ghost said:

Lol.

Warcraft is made for Warcraft nerds only.

Most people can enjoy TFA on some level.

This is very wrong.  I didn't see a single person dressed up for my Warcraft screenings but many for my TFA screenings, what do you think of that?????

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Lol.

The Force Awakens was a forgettable, one watch action diversion.

But I still wouldn't watch Warcraft. Just looks ugly. 

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Lol.

Well that s cute to say that  because the cool guys here are all about how Civil War is the proof that Marvel is now a glorified TV show, as if Force Awakens wasn't another episode in The Anakin Family Show.

The AFS. Season 3. Ep 1.

Apples.

Oranges.

• Like 3

• Community Manager

I'm going to see Now You See Me 2. So no spoiling the crazy dumb twist!

Also almost saw Warcraft instead but then I was like "do I really want to watch this right now?" And I just didn't have an answer for myself. 

28 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Well that s cute to say that  because the cool guys here are all about how Civil War is the proof that Marvel is now a glorified TV show, as if Force Awakens wasn't another episode in The Anakin Family Show.

The AFS. Season 3. Ep 1.

Apples.

Oranges.

There's nothing wrong with that, excepting that fact that the show doesn't have enough Anakin, when he's the most interesting character by far. I'd like a movie about him before turning into Vader, an adventure-type film with him and Obi-Wan on a mission of sorts that brings up his turning dark ark only in the background.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:

There's nothing wrong with that, excepting that fact that the show doesn't have enough Anakin, when he's the most interesting character by far. I'd like a movie about him before turning into Vader, an adventure-type film with him and Obi-Wan on a mission of sorts that brings up his turning dark ark only in the background.   

It exists. It is called Prequel Trilogy and consists of the movies The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I'm going to see Now You See Me 2. So no spoiling the crazy dumb twist!

Also almost saw Warcraft instead but then I was like "do I really want to watch this right now?" And I just didn't have an answer for myself. 

Yes, you do want to watch Warcraft right now.  Everyone secretly does.  It's the crowd pleaser of a lifetime.

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Lol.

May not be true. more people are just SW nerds, when something is as prevalent as that, you don't need to be general audience friendly.

if you want to know how non SW fans feel about TFA, you may have to look to China, where moviegoers were bored out of their minds.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

It exists. It is called Prequel Trilogy and consists of the movies The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. 

No, you didn't understand what I meant. I don't want something focused on that ark. I want an adaptations of one of the hundreds Jedi missions Obi-Wan and Anakin were sent on. An adventure movie that could also take a more personal, intimate look at Anakin's turn to the dark side, without all the political and social plots. 

13 minutes ago, UrosepsisFace said:

Millions in China will have found more enjoyment in Warcraft than The Force Awakens, but calling the movie The Force Rehashes would still be lost on them.

They also found more enjoyment in Trans4mers than either Warcraft (presumably) and Force Awakens.