FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Just now, ThatOneGuy said:

Tbh, I wish more people would use the crowd reports thread.  It's been pretty dead for the most part.

I mean its kind of a hassle when I can just come in here and say the audiance seemed to like the movie. Random trailer got a great reaction

I think it might be a better time for a worst of the year so far lol. I try to avoid bad movies unless they are cultural things that I want in on. I saw BvS and it's like a C/2 star movie for me.
But, it seems like Hunstman, Alice, and others might make a worst list and BvS too, lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I've been looking around and Finding Dory is already selling out shows for the matinees through the night. Gonna be a big, big day.

Good... Good

Just keep.swimming... Just keep swimming

6 minutes ago, johnboy3434 said:

Actually, putting on the "serious hat" for a second: If you're a person who normally likes movies, but don't see anything in the foreseeable future that piques your interest, it might be worth looking into other aspects of your life to see if the same thing is happening there. I first thought I might be depressed when I realized I hadn't played a videogame in over six months. The psychologists confirmed it.

There's over a hundred years of movies that're interesting to me, including lots of movies in recent years that I haven't gotten around to seeing. Lack of interest in Jollywood's current slate doesn't mean lack of interest in general. :) 

• Like 2

Just now, ThatOneGuy said:

My top 5 worst of the year so far are:

1. Allegiant

2. Ride Along 2

3. The Huntsman

4. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

5. The 5th Wave

Allegiant isn't that bad. Not as good as Insurgent but its totally passable

The Witch: A

Eye in the Sky: A- 

Green Room: A- 

Zootopia: B+ 

10CL: B_+ 
The Jungle Book: B

The Conjuring 2: B

Love & Friendship: B 

The Lobster: B

Hello, My Name Is Doris: B- 

The Boy: B- 

Sing Street: B- 

Me Before You: C+ 

Midnight Special: C- 

Off the top of my head... 

I'm on a break (possibly permanent) from that Marvel shit.