FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

32 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Fuck America. You will get what you deserve with Trump. 

The alternative in Clinton is equally shitty (The advantage of being a registered Independent is not blindly devoted to one party). I expect low voter turn out. Can't decide if this feels more of a repeat of '68 or '00.

Edited by filmnerdjamie
  • Like 3

Just now, filmnerdjamie said:

The alternative in Clinton is equally shitty (The advantage of being a registered Independent is not blindly devoted to one party). I expect low voter turn out.

Speaking as a Brit watching on....Hillary being equally as shitty is like saying Nolan's Dark Knight is equally as shitty as Trank's Fantastic Four. 

We all hope you do the right thing and keep that monster out of the White House. A vile human being. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, filmnerdjamie said:

The alternative in Clinton is equally shitty (The advantage of being a registered Independent is not blindly devoted to one party). I expect low voter turn out.

1 Term president?  What the hell is her narrative exactly other than "don't vote for the orange guy"

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

Speaking as a Brit watching on....Hillary being equally as shitty is like saying Nolan's Dark Knight is equally as shitty as Trank's Fantastic Four. 

We all hope you do the right thing and keep that monster out of the White House. A vile human being. 

She is equally vile.

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Then how do explain this?

:ph34r:

Now you are trying to start a war lol. I never posted that.

• Like 1