FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

About to go to Relay for Life for the evening (walk around the middle school track for 6 hours to raise money for cancer)

Will try to pop buy in this thread occasionally!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Most of them. Some I think he's seen at friends or at parties (I haven't shown him CARS or CARS 2 or BRAVE, for example).  He really loves TS1 and 2, WALL-E, NEMO, RATATOUILLE, and UP. MONSTERS, INC is a regular watch too. INCREDIBLES, not as much as the others (though sometimes he likes watching the first fight between Mr Incredible and the robot).  

:kitschjob: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Most of them. Some I think he's seen at friends or at parties (I haven't shown him CARS or CARS 2 or BRAVE, for example).  He really loves TS1 and 2, WALL-E, NEMO, RATATOUILLE, and UP. MONSTERS, INC is a regular watch too. INCREDIBLES, not as much as the others (though sometimes he likes watching the first fight between Mr Incredible and the robot).  

How tough are you on the Minions policy ?

:ohmyzod:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, johnboy3434 said:

$19.1M (-52.6%) $119M (2.96x)
Now You See Me 2 $10.6M (-52.4%) $66.8M (2.98x)

$2.47M (-42.8%) $405M (2.26x)

Holy shit, it works! Thanks!

No prob. :) The size of the cells are also editable (kinda). You can drag 'em wider or narrower. And watch out for wide tables, because they can fuck up the look of the forum page. 

23 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Are these films worth watching? I haven't seen them. 

Cars

Ratatouille

WALL-E

Up

Toy Story 3

Cars 2

Brave

Monsters University 

Inside Out

The Good Dinosaur 

Finding Dory

Yes.

But if you watch the first Cars and don't like it, don't bother with the sequel. It is not an improvement in any way.

• Like 1

ID4 R looks more and more like a derailing train.

The hype is dead AF, nobody seems to care.

People say OS could save it but I am not sure it s gonna do that good either, maybe in some territories.

Poor Roland ...

:(

I don't like everything Pixar's done but seeing their films in theaters is such a unique experience that only recently has started to be challenged by their sister studio. Their worlds just  feel so immersive and even if I don't end up liking the film it's still very clear that a lot of good faith effort went into its production. 

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

TELE

eh I have no interest in mainstream films like dory or civil war but I was there opening weekend for batman vs superman....

He saw Dory before the general public, thanks to his entertainment job. :P

31 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

its being going down for years its lost almost 20% of its subsicres over the past few years this is an ongoing problem  and a pretty major one for disney its films are its current saving grace and its properties are great but cable and espn are them ost important parts of the company and they are collapsing 

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Crazy-Number-Subscribers-ESPN-Has-Lost-2013-141957.html

its kinda of a big problem 

Not really, but whatever floats your boat! Keep on pumping that well! It ain't dry yet.

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

I actually do think the first Cars is kind of  cute.  But Cars land in Disney  California Adventure is pretty spectacular 

It is kinda cute until you realize they're trying to spin an adult blockbuster runtime out of a straight up kid's film, and you just wish the damn thing would end already.