FlashMaster659

Tuesday #s: Dory - $23.2M, CI - $4.5M, TC2 - $2.3M, NYSM2 - $1.6M, WC - $1M

17 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I think the likes of Zootopia, Jungle Book, and CW more than took care of that already. ;)

Yeah well let's just say nowadays Disney can afford more flops than the other 5 big studios combined do.:lol:

3 hours ago, Baumer said:

Ladies and gentlemen....allow me to introduce to you Mike Q.....one of the original Box Office Mojo member is from back in 2002. I haven't seen his name on the forms and probably a decade. But I immediately recognized him because the guy always leaves his signature at the bottom of every post. He's a terrific box-office analyst and one of the nicest guys I've ever met online. If this is not the same mike q from back in the Box Office Mojo days I will be stunned.

You've been missing his other posts :P

• Like 6

So I'm guessing about 16 million for Wednesday. :)  So if that number comes to fruition, it's about a 30% drop.

Thanks buddy.

3 minutes ago, bladels said:

$16M Wed?

We won't know yet, but that's what he's hinting at.....so that would be a typical 30% drop.  Normal.

25 minutes ago, Baumer said:

So I'm guessing about 16 million for Wednesday. :)  So if that number comes to fruition, it's about a 30% drop.

Thanks buddy.

How do you get $16m from that picture?

Just now, keysersoze123 said:

how on earth can we guess 16m from the picture?

I am not a big fan of what RTH is doing :-(

Look at the url. There is a sequence of 1661. People think that it's the most likely clue.