baumer

Wednesday'number from RTH for Dory 18M

Also, it's worth mentioning that dumb cartoons like Finding Dory, Zootopia, and Inside Out all had much more mature themes and ideas to say than practically any of the big boy CGI-Fest/Comic Book Blockbusters like Jurassic World, Civil War, Avengers, Batman v Superman, Transformers, The Force Awakens etc.  :ph34r:

Edited by The Pandaren
  • Like 16

10 minutes ago, The Pandaren said:

Also, it's worth mentioning that dumb cartoons like Finding Dory, Zootopia, and Inside Out all had much more mature themes and ideas to say than practically any of the big boy CGI-Fest/Comic Book Blockbusters like Jurassic World, Civil War, Avengers, Batman v Superman, Transformers, The Force Awakens etc.  :ph34r:

Woah man, don't you dare put Force Awakens in the same camp as BvS and Transformers!

• Like 7

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Woah man, don't you dare put Force Awakens in the same camp as BvS and Transformers!

I didn't mean it was a bad movie.  I loved the Force Awakens, but I was only talking about thematic depth (something none of the Star Wars movies really have, which I don't mind, they're incredibly entertaining and fun movies).

3 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Holy mackerel. That'd be more impressive than Tuesday. 

Shrek 2 is locked, this weekend would put 500 in the picture...

I agree that this is more impressive than tuesday. This is just behaving like a juggernaut that even TS3 did not. I am thinking 4x legs and total greater than TDK could happen !!!

• Like 6