WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 96): Dory 73M | IDR 41M | CI 18.2M | Shallows 16.8M | Conjuring 7.7M | Jones 7.6M

6 minutes ago, John Marston said:

still think IDR should have opened better. Reviews aren't much different than 2012 and that opened much better domestic and overseas

2012 at least had some cool destruction sequences.  IDR couldn't even deliver on the promised mass destruction.

10 minutes ago, John Marston said:

still think IDR should have opened better. Reviews aren't much different than 2012 and that opened much better domestic and overseas

Oh, this is far worse than 2012. At least that movie offered mild entertainment. This has nothing.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

jenko and schmidt have something to.say about that

I'd pretty much agree there. Bridesmaids is the most overrated crap of the century so far. Not a single film comes even close to the level of over rating applied to that film. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, JennaJ said:

Same would have probably been said about ID:R not too long ago, though. Not sure OS can be counted on to save suck-fests as much as it once did. 

After all, being foreign doesn't impare people's ability to recognize when soemthing is aweful.

They had to know...

transformers-age-of-extinction-poster-di

Just now, The Pandaren said:

2012 at least had some cool destruction sequences.  IDR couldn't even deliver on the promised mass destruction.

Dang, really? I love 2012, especially the destruction sequences, I was hoping IDR would have great destruction scenes!

Just now, SchumacherFTW said:

I'd pretty much agree there. Bridesmaids is the most overrated crap of the century so far. Not a single film comes even close to the level of over rating applied to that film. 

Yeah I don't really think its funny at all.

Spy is mildly better

1 minute ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Dang, really? I love 2012, especially the destruction sequences, I was hoping IDR would have great destruction scenes!

There's a quick scene in London that's pretty good. Other than that, yeah, zzzzzzzzz!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FilmBuff said:

People give it grief, but the fact CW grossed 400 mil is impressive considering this summer has been shitty. Cept for Dory.

This should apply to Batman v. Superman doing $331M off a terrible RT and lukewarm WOM.  Not much difference there in total considering the difference in RT score.