Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

6 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Hey Baumer have you ever been mistaken for a Pixar fanboy?

Oh we're changing films now?  :lol:

No, have you?

• Like 2

Just now, MrPink said:

They did. It was called Pacific Rim. :sadben:

I hate life.

Just now, The Futurist said:

Who is gonna score the DCEU now that Zimmer got "killed" by BvS ...

WB, do it. Fuck that dude that scored BvS with God Zimmer. Throw him under a bus. 

Just now, CJohn said:

I hate life.

WB, do it. Fuck that dude that scored BvS with God Zimmer. Throw him under a bus. 

He did Fury Road, Don't Anger Tele, Cjohn, dangerous game.

• Like 1

I know it's still not doing well, but Legend of Tarzan, is doing better than alot of people thought it would, and is looking to come in about 10m higher the BOM projections. 

it's a great film that sadly we may not see another like it for a long time so please check it out :)

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 1

Just now, Jayhawk said:

The theme is awesome, IMO.

Oh yes it was. I now understand why. This man has talent. I hope studios hire him more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kalo said:

I know it's still not doing well, but Legend of Tarzan, is doing better than alot of people thought it would, and is looking to come in about 10m higher the BOM projections. 

it's a great film that sadly we many not see another like it for a long time so please check it out :)

OK. You pushed me over the line.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am still not sure why I went with a group of fucking 11 PEOPLE AGED BETWEEN 21 AND 25 watch a kids movie but whatever :kitschjob: 

And that surprises you? You're talking about the prime age demo that would have grown up on Nemo after all.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Imagine if he scored CW instead of Henry Jackman. At least based Giacchino is scoring Strange and Silvestri is back for IW

Whose kid is Henry Jackman? Like, how does he keep getting these high-profile jobs?

Edited by Jayhawk

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Imagine if he scored CW instead of Henry Jackman. At least based Giacchino is scoring Strange and Silvestri is back for IW

CW had no score. Or at least I prefer to imagine it that way. Absolutely dreadful.