Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Squirrel Girl could make more than Apocalypse :lol: 

I would pay to see Anna Kendrick as Squirrel Girl.  I can't say the same about another X-Men movie :ph34r:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, department store basement said:

This will do as well as the campaign to make Emily Blunt Captain Marvel did.

Yeah, who knows with social media it's hit or miss. I remember the photo shop pictures of Keira Knightley as Cable after that came out.

19 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Squirrel Girl could make more than Apocalypse :lol: 

I still think she would be awesome in the role. She has that sarcastic wit to make it work and make fun of herself.

Maybe not her own movie but you never know.

I turn 21 tomorrow, and my theater is giving me a great present: a Spielberg movie on the big screen!!

(I'm of course referring to the special showing of Jaws for July 4th; sorry BFG, but you can wait for later this week.)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Blanks McCoy said:

I turn 21 tomorrow, and my theater is giving me a great present: a Spielberg movie on the big screen!!

(I'm of course referring to the special showing of Jaws for July 4th; sorry BFG, but you can wait for later this week.)

25316360J8aE27B.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

Double feature time, bitch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

It is already Sunday here for almost 5 hours. :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Pandaren said:

Cut Tele some slack. You know how you can get so old you're practically a child again (wearing diapers, eating soft food, finding fart jokes funny, etc)?  Tele has reached that stage in his life.

Yes you do regress. Start In the fetal position,  diapers, walk, grow bigger, learn new things, balls drop and start having sex.  Then you stop having sex, balls drop farther, forget things, shrink, stop walking, wear depends and finish In the fetal position. 

The great thing about getting old, you forget what happens In your favorite movies and can rewatch them all like Its the first time. Just have to make a list of favorite movies and remember where It Is.

Am Im the oldest here at 51? anyone else see Jaws and SW In theaters ?

4 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

I turn 21 tomorrow

Happy birthday. And you better do it right. My 21st is still the only time I've ever blacked out (somehow). That 21 feeling, it feels amazing.

Enjoy yourself. Once you turn 21 you're done counting until 40.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

15 minutes until the 1-month anniversary of Popstar's release (for those EST fuckers)...get ready to post your favorite Conner4real jams.

What about THINGS IN MY JEEP

19 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

Happy Birthday just turned 21 myself last Friday. The only new release I had to enjoy was IDR :sadben:and it wasn't too great a gift. 

• Like 3