Gopher

Help a Gopher Make a Movie - One Day Left/THANK YOU WE MADE IT

If you're interested, we added T-shirts I've been tie-dying to the rewards page. They're in line with the trippy costume design we're going for with the farmers. You'd all look good in them. :)

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Gopher said:

I'm blown away by the support. Thank you guys. Never would've guessed BOT would be integral to making the movie happen but here we are!

Just means you have to grace us with your presence a little more ;)

I donated 25 and will donate again after I get paid on the 15th. I know times are tough for all of us, but every little bit helps out! We're really a community here, so take part. 

• Like 5

• Community Manager
6 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

Just means you have to grace us with your presence a little more ;)

I donated 25 and will donate again after I get paid on the 15th. I know times are tough for all of us, but every little bit helps out! We're really a community here, so take part. 

It shouldn't charge your card until after the campaign is over if it meets your goal. So if you plan on increasing your pledge after you get paid, there's no actual reason to wait. Make sure to plan ahead though.

• Like 1

Hey @Gopher, I won't be able to contribute money, but I can help in a different way, if you want.

I liked your campaign video, but I would've done it a little differently. I really enjoy editing, been editing videos for almost a year now. 

If you want, I'd love to edit your final movie. I use Adobe Premiere Pro, so the quality will be top notch. 

I'm trying to donate $10 (kinda tight on cash but definitely wanted to help out a little bit) but it keeps on saying my card is declined... so is there a way for me to donate via paypal or something? Because I legitimately have no idea why it's denying my card.

Edited by Blanks McCoy