CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

14 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

When the Dunkirk trailer played,  some one said out loud "Uh , OK? " Confirmed for flop:jeb!:

Over on Yahoo News Dunkirk was referred to as "Harry Styles' Movie" in a headline. Nolan who? :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, Talkie said:

Over on Yahoo News Dunkirk was referred to as "Harry Styles' Movie" in a headline. Nolan who? :lol:

That's awful. Wait isn't that a kid from a boy band?

1 minute ago, Talkie said:

I already feel sorry for all the earnest 1D fans who'll have to sit through five hours of Dunkirk

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, ecstasy said:

That's awful. Wait isn't that a kid from a boy band?

The boy band of the decade. Incidentally, this has not been a good decade for boy bands.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, Jack Nevada said:

What was the last genuinely good boy band? 

I wanna say Backstreet Boys but honestly my musical tastes would probably say shit like The Monkees. So who knows?

• Like 1