CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, John Marston said:

you know. I think Leto might have potential as the Joker with better material

What I saw was bad. But what I saw wasn't much. So I can't judge yet. I hope so.

November has Dr Strange, Arrival, Billy Lynn, Fantastic Beasts, and Moana. We still have Sausage Party and Kubo in the next few weeks.

But what September/October movies will get this forum excited between now and Dr Strange?

Blair Witch? Deepwater Horizon? Magnificent Seven?

Just now, kitik said:

November has Dr Strange, Arrival, Billy Lynn, Fantastic Beasts, and Moana. We still have Sausage Party and Kubo in the next few weeks.

But what September/October movies will get this forum excited between now and Dr Strange?

Magnificent Seven because of the cast. Inferno maybe since it has Felicity Jones. Jack Reacher because it has Cruise. 

1 minute ago, kitik said:

The Girl on the Train.

• Like 2

Just now, superweirdo87 said:

RT Watch with Mag 7 could be something.

I'm not expecting it to get anything better than a 65% score at best given Fuqua's inconsistent track record. I fully expect the movie to be the definition of disposable entertainment.

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Napoleon weeps with joy at the mere sight of Henry Cavill in general.

I still don't like his Superman. In fact it's only when the movie veers away from being a MoS sequel that it becomes fun.