CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, K1stpierre said:

:excited: Good luck!!! Just be confident and you'll knock it out of the park!

By leave, I mean moving to DC. :sadben:

We've had a couple dates (another next week), but I can't get a good read on whether she's romantically attracted to me tbh. We've hugged, but nothing particularly more intimate than that.

Just now, Baumer said:

There's an awesome line in the Rob Reiner movie, "The Sure Thing," when Gibbs teacher says, "Life is the ultimate experience, but you have to experience it if you are going to write about it."  This is the time to experience your life.  It's okay to fuck up right now.  Living means you will make mistakes, so live.  Do it, and start now.  

This. :hi5: 

btw, when you're 20, you think you're really mature and have a good sense about the world. You're all grown up, dammit!

No. You're an innocent baby. It's okay, your life is just starting.

• Like 4

Just now, MrPink said:

By leave, I mean moving to DC. :sadben:

We've had a couple dates (another next week), but I can't get a good read on whether she's romantically attracted to me tbh. We've hugged, but nothing particularly more intimate than that.

Oh...... :(:(:( 

18 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

Of course ... from the usual suspect ... I mean, yeah possibly making 67 million is really fucking 'decent' LOL

18th biggest OD ever.

8th biggest OD among comic book movies.

2nd biggest OD among non-sequel comic book movies.

Yeah. DECENT. lol

• Like 2

Just now, Tele the Jet Baller said:

This. :hi5: 

btw, when you're 20, you think you're really mature and have a good sense about the world. You're all grown up, dammit!

No. You're an innocent baby. It's okay, your life is just starting.

Sorry to ruin the good mood but fuuuuck that shit. At my age The Beatles were tearing up Hamburg, Kate Bush had already done Wuthering Heights and Orson Welles was three years away from doing the War of the Worlds radio play. It's no excuse. I mean hell, a Finnish guy became a celebrity for getting his PhD at age 20. 

3 hours ago, Bishop54 said:

Congrats to Suicide Squad....for tying Green Lantern with a 26% RT score. That's quite a feat. :bravo:

It's not even worthy of that to be honest. Having watched it, it's worse than Green Lantern for me. 

Just now, cannastop said:

We should cherish this thread. We only have this week, next week when Sausage Party comes out, and then maybe the week after that when Kubo comes out.

And after that, it's pretty much jack shit until November.

So in other words, we have this week.

• Like 5