CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, Belakor said:

All you need is some tequila. Go to a bar and start a fight.

200_s.gif

Jack, I would 100% most advise against this. Dude you're only 20 years old. Look at me, if anyone's a bigger loser it's me man. I'm 25 and haven't had 1 relationship nor even kissed a guy. Everyone is insecure about something, no one's perfect. :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Belakor said:

All you need is some tequila. Go to a bar and start a fight.

YES, exactly. Shit like dancing, fighting, tearing up shit, seeing the world, getting my ass beat nonstop and learning to deal with any given situation. That's what I need, and I'm being 150% serious here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Nevada said:

YES, exactly. Shit like dancing, fighting, tearing up shit, seeing the world, getting my ass beat nonstop and learning to deal with any given situation. That's what I need, and I'm being 150% serious here. 

Watch Eat, Pray, Love and find yourself Jack.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Go Hemingway it up.

P.S. You like books, go find yourself some Halliburton books and read 'em. Dude was in college, thought "What the fuck am I doing with my life?", ran down to the docks and signed up on a freighter. Spent the next several years wandering around the world exploring shit, and wrote a bunch of stories about his adventures.

Of course, he died while trying to sail solo across the Pacific in a Chinese junk, but you could skip re-enacting that part.

:rofl: 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Did someone just call that number decent? lololololol

Of course ... from the usual suspect ... I mean, yeah possibly making 67 million is really fucking 'decent' LOL

Edited by AdamKendall
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

200_s.gif

Jack, I would 100% most advise against this. Dude you're only 20 years old. Look at me, if anyone's a bigger loser it's me man. I'm 25 and haven't had 1 relationship nor even kissed a guy. Everyone is insecure about something, no one's perfect. :) 

I'm only talking about myself here. I feel like I've been living in a bubble all my life. 

24 minutes ago, Baumer said:

So it's going to do a minimum of 135, probably 140.

Here's some perspective:

This will take the August OW record by about 40 million.

It opened higher than:

The first two Iron Man's

Both Thors

First two Captain America's

GOTG

All DC films except the TDK's and BVS

In fact, this will open higher than just about every comic book movie made with the exception of 7 films.

Love it or hate it, that's pretty darn good.

It is good, the legs will still matter as always. It's a bigger relative success than BvS.

3 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

3 out of 5 isn't bad.

Edited by jandrew