baumer

Wed#s SS 9.81 Guru....many soft drops for a Wednesday....Jesus Christ, that's a soft drop for Bourne, Sexy Legs for Moms, Pets -28% from last week and going for IO, FTSBF less than 10% drop....no sign of THE V

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

Is "not Asgard" code for Nile specifically or anyone who isn't RTH? I see he has the purp tag now.

Yes, Nile has been given the rare Verified account. But -- by request -- we don't specifically name sources in the title. 

9 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

I don't care where SS ends up as long as it doesn't cross 300 until after the Labor Day weekend. :ph34r: 

Really, though, before the first comic-con footage, who would've thought that SS would outgross MOS?

3 years of inflation. MoS (2013) vs SS (2016) :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

I think they have blindly given it a 71% drop by adding 2% more than BVS's 69% to account for summer weekdays, and probably gone by their same RT score.

They discussed social media tracking and how tweets dramatically decreased from Friday to Sunday, with falls harsher than most other recent CBMs. SS was starting with a higher base though.

• Like 1

@Nova PD is acting just as BFG did.

It's a family flim but yet it's only prepredicted to make 30mil when all the others have blown away thier competition.

SP is an R rated adult comedy cartoon if you think it's gonna be huge by all means do so.

If this was Pets,Zootopia,or jungle book of can see where your coming from but 780,000mil likes on FB isn't the same as having 4.5mil likes 

P.D only have 84,000 that's what I mean by "No interest ".

RT scores don't mean anything if the audience isn't there (cough) Ghostbusters.

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, filmlover said:

All three of this weekend's new releases look to finish with RT scores over 80%. When was the last time that happened?

Pretty awesome.

And I really want to see Mel Gibson's Blood Father. Am I going to hell for that???

image.gif

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

A 65% drop wouldn't be bad.

Considering the rush out factor, and the fact Jason Bourne and Star Trek both fell 62%. 

The trades didn't do any articles about those drops. But they will for Suicide Squad. 

:rolleyes:

The trades did do articles for both. When Bourne opened, they talked about Trek's drop. Same thing happened this pas weekend. When Bourne came out people were talking about how articles were mentioning Trek's drop more than Bourne's OW number 

Edited by Nova