Jonwo

Wonka | December 15, 2023 | TIMOTHEE IS WILLY WONKA FAM | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

23 hours ago, Arlborn said:

So, my club for this is looking better and better without Dune and possibly Aquabro in its way.

I am sure Timothy is happy to have some more space between Dune 2 and Wonka; he had to be a bit concerned about overexposue.

IMHO they should conisser moving Wonka to the November spot, maybe a bit closer to Thanksgiving then Dune 2.You wouldhave lot of space between this and Aquaman 2, and still benefit from the Holiday crowds in the US,since the Holidays here start on Thanksgiving.

I see we found a work-around promoting Wonka without being able to promote Wonka.

Spoiler

Also, I am judging so hard. Absolutely disgusting.

Spoiler

Who the hell still smokes nowadays? Putting her in some Jerome Kern song, flicking that ash around. Sorry not sorry: Nasty  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cap said:

I see we found a work-around promoting Wonka without being able to promote Wonka.

Hide contents

Also, I am judging so hard. Absolutely disgusting.

Hide contents

Who the hell still smokes nowadays? Putting her in some Jerome Kern song, flicking that ash around. Sorry not sorry: Nasty  

Crazy how many young people I see smoking nowadays. Nasty indeed.

• Like 2

Yeah my first thought with that video was gross he's smoking. I judge people hard when I see them smoking a cigarette. Not only is it disgusting, but it smells awful, and it literally kills you and the people around you. My Timmy boy has been making some wrong personal choices lately with that and the Kardashian thing.

• Like 1

I feel people here do not know how much this guy's image is cultivated to be an Indie Darling when he really isn't. And it's fine if he isn't, just funny how he has fooled so many, but he is an actor so.

This doesn't lessen my excitement for Wonka, I didn't have a ton of parasocial invested in him.

Edited by Morieris
  • Like 2

On 9/5/2023 at 10:52 AM, vale9001 said:

they really didn't found anything better than a Kardashian as fake tabloid stunt? Ew.

Zendaya and Tom are the "perfect" fake couple. Chalamet and a Kardashian is so cheap for his brand 💀

Gasp. There will be NO disrespecting Kris’s hustle here. 😂 We all know this all her!!!!!!

6 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

Smoking looks cool, can't deny it (still won't do it though lol).

Dying of cancer is a high price to pay for looking cool.

Not to mention the second hand smoke factor.

I think smoking is a stupid, disgusting habit.

• Like 2