kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

27 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Why they thought that opening close to Deadpool & Wolverine was anyways a good idea.

There were other summer 2024 dates just a good, without the competion for Twisters to open in.

Even if has a decent opening. it legs are going to torn to shreds by Deadpool and Wolverine.

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

There were other summer 2024 dates just a good, without the competion for Twisters to open in.

Even if has a decent opening. it legs are going to torn to shreds by Deadpool and Wolverine.

They made their bed. Now they got to lay in it. They could have switched it and DM 4 which would have counterprogrammed DP and W much better but they didn't. I am sure the hope is it can stabalize in week 3 if WOM is good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

They made their bed. Now they got to lay in it. They could have switched it and DM 4 which would have counterprogrammed DP and W much better but they didn't. I am sure the hope is it can stabalize in week 3 if WOM is good.

Week 3 is a bit too late to stablize, and I suspect Deaepool will have very good legs.

B&T thread overall to me looks like it's pointing more towards 30 than 25m for previews, but probably not over 30 at this point. That mostly what others are seeing?

So Deadline apparently spoiled something about this movie in a completely random article before removing the spoiler. I don’t know if it’s because it was wrong or someone from marvel went apeshit on it. That said be carefully for spoilers as what Deadline posted is out there now whether it’s true or not.

18 hours ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Worth noting that when Twisters first set that date DP&W wasn’t releasing the week after. It was initially Thunderbolts, then Captain America before the schedule changes post-strikes.

In which case Uni/Warners  just had really bad luck in this case....which is common in the film business.

Of course more proof of the eternal truth about the film business as stated by William Goldman...'Nobody Knows Nothing",

You can make what seems like intelligent, smart movies and still end up getting screwed.

6 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

So Deadline apparently spoiled something about this movie in a completely random article before removing the spoiler. I don’t know if it’s because it was wrong or someone from marvel went apeshit on it. That said be carefully for spoilers as what Deadline posted is out there now whether it’s true or not.

You know, ...and I am not saying this applies to you...but I loose some sympathy for fanboys who follow a film 24/7 and then scream bout being spoiled. Follow a movie really, really, close visit all the websites everyday...you have to expect to be spoiled.

On 7/12/2024 at 1:42 AM, dudalb said:

You know, ...and I am not saying this applies to you...but I loose some sympathy for fanboys who follow a film 24/7 and then scream bout being spoiled. Follow a movie really, really, close visit all the websites everyday...you have to expect to be spoiled.

I get the sentiment, but I had this spoiled for me reading a completely unrelated article about Michael Bay's next film. This is more a case of trades are shit than fandom

• Like 1