kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

1 hour ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Why is OS kinda meh compared to DOM? Using DP2's DOM/OS. split excluding China, OS weekend should be $260M+

And no I'm not "concern trolling" or something, just wondering why it's more DOM heavy than expected

Sounds like concern trolling. You’ve been spamming this thread nonstop.

5 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

I don't think breaking fourth wall was the problem with She Hulk, like if you list the issues, this wouldn't be that at all.

In the comics,She Hulk breaking the fourth wall worked great, not so much in the TV show.

It was more targeted then Deadpool. She Hulk specilaity was complaing about stupid plot developments in the story line.

My own favorite is where she attacks the writer and artist..by name...for making the big bad of the Story The Toad Men, a throw away set of alien invaders never heard of again after they appared in Hulk 2 in 1962 instead of the Skrulls or another A list alien invaders.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

No it won’t be. Just like with the Russos

Russos were the god after endgame, but they delivered turkeys. There is no doubt their next was an anticipated film, but they fucked up.

Levy has a wide experience in filmmaking, so he won't deliver absolute turkey. Still people will look forward to whatever he does next especially if it is a star wars film. 

8 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Shawn Levy has made plenty of hits outside of the MCU. There is a reason he can turn down Avengers, while The Russos needs to come back. Shawn don´t need MCU. Russos do. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

Shawn Levy has made plenty of hits outside of the MCU. There is a reason he can turn down Avengers, while The Russos needs to come back. Shawn don´t need MCU. Russos do. 

Levy hasn’t delivered a massive hit (other than this) since Night at the Museum. I highly doubt anything he makes after this will gross that much more than something like Free Guy did. My point being his name isn’t really going to sell tickets.

7 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Ngl after seeing D&W, I’m happy the Russos got it over Shawn Levy.

• Astonished 1

7 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Levy hasn’t delivered a massive hit (other than this) since Night at the Museum. I highly doubt anything he makes after this will gross that much more than something like Free Guy did. My point being his name isn’t really going to sell tickets.

That’s fair, but then again who sell tickets in this age and age in terms of directors. Really few. But he’s a guy that makes the product for success, such as ST4, Free Guy or DP3 to mention it

9 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

The Russos last Marvel movie was pretty bad though IMO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayDNg7MYT1M&t=2475s

«IMO» but then you link someone else opinion. Endgame is widely considered one best of movies ever. It has exceptional reviews, is on top 250 IMDb, A+ CS, and I could go on forever. Ur opinion is valid tho, just saying that that movie was objectively a massive success, and not just financially speaking 

Edited by thajdikt