kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

38 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Man give me a break. They aren't being subtle about it. There is no way people won't get it.

deadpool-wolverine-official-teaser-in-th

i'll have to rewatch the trailer, I guess

5 hours ago, Reddroast said:

If this gets strong reviews I could see marvel fast tracking an X-Men film to 2027 or late 2026

I believe that's already the plan. It's meant to start filming next year. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

i'll have to rewatch the trailer, I guess

nah, not clear enough

the movie might be a different story, but one can easily come out of the trailer not knowing its mcu-adjecent 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

nah, not clear enough

the movie might be a different story, but one can easily come out of the trailer not knowing its mcu-adjecent 

Yeah it's pretty subtle with the MCU logo, dialogue about Fiege and the giant Ant-Man head. 

Edited by SaltyPistola
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

2027 for Xmen? Before Avengers? No way 

If they are still going ahead with 2 Avengers films, one could come out in 2026 and the other could be the 2027 May opener. Leaving the rest of the year open for X-Men.

On 5/3/2024 at 11:04 AM, SpiderByte said:

He's mentioned this before about wanting to do just an insanely low budget version. Idk how it'd work tho

I mean, I'd imagine it would feel similar to The Tick series on Prime. Now, I loved that short lived series but there isn't really a wide audience for it.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I mean, I'd imagine it would feel similar to The Tick series on Prime. Now, I loved that short lived series but there isn't really a wide audience for it.

I mean the issue there is what even you do. Even if Reynolds takes a pay cut do you even have enough money for the makeup?

Edited by SpiderByte

8 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

If they are still going ahead with 2 Avengers films, one could come out in 2026 and the other could be the 2027 May opener. Leaving the rest of the year open for X-Men.

I dont see an Avenger movie in 2026 now...

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 12:18 PM, fabiopazzo2 said:

Way. They're gonna do what they're doing with Fantastic Four - set it on a seperate world than mash them all together for Secret Wars. New F4  + new Avengers team + new X-men cast 

Edited by SaltyPistola
  • Disbelief 1

On 5/2/2024 at 7:43 PM, interiorgatordecorator said:

do we know in what way this movie is going to link back to the mcu? can't really take advantage of any goodwill this movie might create if people arent fully aware that its a mcu movie

4th wall breaks wont cut it, and I doubt its only going to be "Deadpool gets transported to the mcu in the final scene" type thing

Oh I can bet the idea is to  have Deadpool snark and insult a lot of the MCU charecters.  That is what a lot of people want to see.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 7:18 PM, fabiopazzo2 said:

GIven what happened to Marvel movies at the BOx Office last year, why not bring out the strongest card you have not yer p layed?

And it not like Marv el Studios cannot multitask.

Don't think everything abou tthe MCU is not being closley looked at after last year's box office disasters.

Edited by dudalb

4 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

GM-ne_2XUAEdN0s?format=jpg&name=large

OK, getting a bit too spoiler-y, now... Wolverine in the TVA??  They should have kept that one in the pocket... (Don't start, fanboys...)