kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

If we get a 5 in front of both Inside Out 2 and Deadpool 3 DOM this will literally be my favorite summer of box office ever

And my retarded-ass back in June thought sub-$100M OW was possible. Fuck that shitty club.

Edited by HummingLemon496

2 hours ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Still trending #1 on YouTube after 2 1/2 days. Haven't seen that since MoM

"bUt dIsNey fAkeD tHe tRaIleR vIeWs tHe hYpe iSn'T rEaL aNd tHe mCu dEaD"

I take back all the bullshit I said about how this won't have hype because of MoM/LaT/QM. General audiences won't see this as MCU. 

Edited by HummingLemon496
  • Haha 1

Just now, SpiderByte said:

How are people getting 400 mil because it has two months of reshoots. The "they scrapped the whole movie" thing literally only exists on this board 

From Reddit (r/boxoffice) I've heard it's 6 months and that they're basically shooting a whole other movie

(but this isn't the Cap 4 thread and I don't wanna get points so I'll stop now)

Everyone absolutely overblows whenever Marvel does reshoots. Deadpool had some in like March I think and people were saying "is there enough time", reshoots do not mean they replace the entire film, the Justice League reshoots are not the norm 

26 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Everyone absolutely overblows whenever Marvel does reshoots. Deadpool had some in like March I think and people were saying "is there enough time", reshoots do not mean they replace the entire film, the Justice League reshoots are not the norm 

MoM and Thor 4 had massive reshoots though. They became the norm for Marvel lately. In Cap 4 case it's very obvious the movie is in big trouble.

1 minute ago, Firepower said:

MoM and Thor 4 had massive reshoots though. They became the norm for Marvel lately. In Cap 4 case it's very obvious the movie is in big trouble.

Marvel has had reshoots since Iron Man 1, and every single time, without fail, whenever they do them, everyone assumes it must be because of a disaster. Every time! Not everything is a Snyder Cut.

Edited by SpiderByte

50 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

How are people getting 400 mil because it has two months of reshoots. The "they scrapped the whole movie" thing literally only exists on this board 

I didn't mean $400M budget. I meant they are $400M WW box office potential films 

6 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

I didn't mean $400M budget. I meant they are $400M WW box office potential films 

I’d go a bit higher on ceiling, like $500m-$550m if everything goes right as a best-case scenario but yeah 400s is what I’m expecting which isn’t necessarily a bad thing so long as reception is good and budget is in check. Feels like we’re back in Phase 1-2 era.

Edited by YM!

38 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Yes they are. 

But for cap 4 , considerable portions of that movie seems to have been retooled .

Marvels was also tampered with ,certain segment of that movie was cut and left on the cutting room floor.

Editing in that film was terrible.