75Live

Weekend Numbers: Fantastic Beasts 75M, Strange 17.6M, Trolls 17.5M, Arrival 11.8M, Edge of 17 4.8M, Bleed 2.35M, Billy Lynn 930k

12 minutes ago, ThePanda A Star Wars Story said:

Lol, Arrival explained more about humanity and its flaws then what Interstellar was even attempting to do.

Rank the best explorations of the human condition out of the following movies:

Arrival, Interstellar, and Artificial Intelligence.

6 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

JLaw needs to stop being in every single movie in existence, I think I saw her hiding in the Fantastic Beasts trailer.

He career peaked but there aren't many young female actors with both her box office might and her Oscar cred.

So she isn't going anywhere.

The public might be tired of her but Hollywood knows how rare stars like her are today.

54 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

He's technically an American citizen, so I guess he could run.

Not the politics thread.

20 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

He career peaked but there aren't many young female actors with both her box office might and her Oscar cred.

So she isn't going anywhere.

The public might be tired of her but Hollywood knows how rare stars like her are today.

She was just selected in a Hollywood Reporter poll of millennials as the star who most represents their generation.

Some of the public may have tired of her, but a star doesn't need to appeal to all the Earths billions.  Plenty of people really like her.  Enough that she still wins statistical polls.

• Like 1