FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Moana - 55.5/81.1M; Fantastic Beasts - 45.1M; Doctor Strange - 13.4M; Allied - 13/18M; Arrival - 11.3M; Trolls - 10.3M; Bad Santa 2 - 6.1/9M

Just now, Nutella of Arabia said:

Haha, I didn't say he (and by proxy me) don't see them, just that they don't interest me. Also, for whatever strange reason, he doesn't want to see MOANA. Have no idea why. 

Could it be because it has a female lead? :lol:

Haha, I didn't say he (and by proxy me) don't see them, just that they don't interest me. Also, for whatever strange reason, he doesn't want to see MOANA. Have no idea why. 

He's in that "girl movies are yucky" phase. No worries, he'll grow out of it in a couple of years. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Nutella of Arabia said:

He's obviously boycotting Dwayne Johnson being named sexiest man alive

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nutella of Arabia said:

What? LOL. I don't think he even knows what a lead character is. (Didn't stop him from wanting to see ZOOTOPIA, either.)

lol for years (and still happening now) there's always been the fear of turning off little boys from seeing a "girl" movie. Remember when they changed Chicken Little from a female to a male because of that reason?

I mean just look at the theatrical domestic poster for Frozen. lmao.

Spoiler

Image result for frozen movie poster

Edited by filmlover

6 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

It's 115% larger than Frozen which did 94m for the 5-day. Even if was inflated more with increasing Tuesday admissions you would think 100m+ is quite likely.

No way.

Allied:$600K.

Edited by efialtes76

26 minutes ago, Nutella of Arabia said:

Because of discount Tuesday, I think it's probably best to wait until we see Wed numbers at a minimum before trying to extrapolate the weekend. 

...oh who am I kidding, this is BOT. :lol: 

Tele, always the pessimistic and realistic one. :D

• Like 1