La Binoche

Weekend numbers. Moana 28.3 | FB 18.5 | Arrival 7.3 | Allied 7 | DS 6.8 | Trolls 4.6 | Hacksaw 3.4

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

No, i'm annoyed.

Not because RTH or EC don't post numbers, but because media like Deadline don't do it on a regular basis. This is bad journalism in my opinion.

It was just a schtick I'm doing. Sorry if I was annoying you.

FB run has been a lot of fun.  After OW there was a lot of talk of this missing 200 (and rightfully so, I was even nervous it would play like an HP film) but we're definitely looking at 220 and MAYBE 230 domestic.  WB has to be happy with that number.

Edited by RyneOh1040

Just now, RyneOh1040 said:

FB run has been a lot of fun.  After OW there was a lot of talk of this missing this 200 (and rightfully so, I was even nervous it would play like an HP film) but we're definitely looking at 220 and MAYBE 230 domestic.  WB has to be happy with that number.

230m lock ...250 is the real goal

Jackie ~ $300k arrgh wrong twitter detail =  $275k Fri-Sun debut, giving the film a superb $55k per ...

Incarnate ~ $2.6m

Believe ~ $497,000

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/12/04/weekend-box-office-incarnate-and-believe-flop-jackie-shines-in-platform-debut/#21ee1ffd2b13

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 2