POTUS 2020

Weekend BO- Actuals Mo 18.53, OCP 16.89, FB 10.43, Arr 5.58, NA 3.16, MbtS 3.13

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Sitcoms died for a reason, they suck. 

Hey, there actually some really good ones these days, especially on ABC. Black-Ish and Fresh Off the Boat are pleasant TV viewing.

Modern Family is really starting to run its course, though. It's time for it to sign off.

• Like 2

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Seinfeld was definitely a big achievement at the time, and still holds up moderately well. The first 6 or so seasons of Roseanne are still mildly worthwhile and often surprisingly timely. Otherwise I don't care to watch/rewatch any.

Now THERE is a show that had a truly awful final season. Good grief.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Kraken said:

I watched Friends religiously and it takes me like 2 seconds to pinpoint the season an episode belongs to when I catch it on tv. But I don't find it as funny as I did back then. Seinfield I can rewatch forever. I'd take Cheers over them tho.

Those are my top three sitcoms. I can't really rank them in position 1, 2, 3. All three of them are hilarious and all three of them are so quotable in my opinion.

1 hour ago, DamienRoc said:

Sing may have a Lego-esque performance. Great DOM and pretty terrible OS except for a few markets. 

Yeah, I've been thinking that for awhile. Definitely seems like its humor will skew American (LOTS of pop culture references)

5 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Roseanne is good. So is the Cosby Show. 

The Cosby Show is way too black for me. I mean how ridiculous is it that there is a sitcom with all black people on it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.