POTUS 2020

Weekend BO- Actuals Mo 18.53, OCP 16.89, FB 10.43, Arr 5.58, NA 3.16, MbtS 3.13

9 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

MASH is one of the all-timers, yeah. This is one of the greatest scenes in TV history:

- snip -

it is always so strange to hear actors for the first time in their own voice. Sounds very much not like I am used to

that is the only short clip I found in German (advertising for the complete DVD series)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeeCee said:

I once worked with a guy who was obsessed with MASH. He'd watch episodes every day. 

If I am ill... I can bench watch Babylon 5 or Farscape or... Does someone know the Sharpe's TV-movie series with Sean Bean as Sharpe based on Bernard Cornwell's book series? Or the same ~ Hornblower based on C.S. Forester? Both are playing during the Napoleonic Wars? Love those.

I have the time for the moment, but son got me to create a Netflix account (for Expanse), me still trying out some.

But mostly I read if I have time or hear audio-books (only in English) while doing the manual parts of my work. Babylon 5 I blame for me trying to read Alfred Lord Tennyson in English from time to time. IMHO more difficult to understand than Shakespeare

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Gun control drama with Jessica Chastain. Couldn't have come at a worse time, really.

Impeccable timing. 

On Earth 2 where Clinton won I'm sure it opened on top this weekend.