Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

$67 million OD could result with a $150 million start opening weekend, $185-$200 million 7-day total. $90 million 2nd weekend and make $270-$290 million 10-11 days. Makes $355 million by December 31st, and ends it run with $420 million domestic and does $1.16 billion worldwide. 

34 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I have to admit, I am extremely happy it won't be reaching the 170m+ heights  a few posters who know who they are were being so condescending about being "locked" this past week. 

HA HA HA HA you talked shit a little too early there.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

$67 million OD could result with a $150 million start opening weekend, $185-$200 million 7-day total. $90 million 2nd weekend and make $270-$290 million 10-11 days. Makes $355 million by December 31st, and ends it run with $420 million domestic and does $1.16 billion worldwide. 

A8cgEc7.jpg

30 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

The casual hype just never seemed particularly strong to me, hence the sub 450 predictions. I was pushing 1b for TFA back in March of last year, so it's certainly not like the pre-sales or my opinion of the film are what caused my predictions. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

5 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

HA HA HA HA you talked shit a little too early there.  

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Can you stop? You've been pretty much insufferable for the past week.

Let's just wait and see what happens. No point in either side gloating over changes in predictions this early on.

And jesus christ, your behavior is just making me want this to open lower. I hope @MovieMan89 give you hell if $140m ends up being near-right.

Edited by hw64

5 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

There's no prorated effect, I think. But if you go ahead and buy, it should be immediate. 

Done. First gold ever!

All this power, all those likes... I must not let the Dark Side of the Forums get a hold over me. I must stay strong-headed, immune to meltdowns, and mindful of the next Rth updates!

I am a BOT member, like others before me.

• Like 8