Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

Just caught up on this thread and there's so much I'd like to respond to but I think my post would be an Ijack wall of text.  So I won't.  But just briefly:

Ironjimbo:  You can't say the Chinese have shitty taste in film just because you don't understand it.  There's all kinds of mitigating factors that goes into what they like.  And furthermore you seem to think that adult films with adult themes and adult situations, are shit, so maybe it is just you that hasn't matured yet to allow you to enjoy all kinds of different films.

Twilight is a fantastic series of films, if you are into that sort of thing.  Most guys here aren't so they don't like them.

Transformers is a lot more resonating and emotionally galvanizing that most realize.  Twice that series brought me close to tears.

TFA made 175 mill more than Avatar, that's pretty much destroying it.

Sensing a 45 mill Saturday for R1

• Like 11

Just now, Christmas Baumer said:

Just caught up on this thread and there's so much I'd like to respond to but I think my post would be an Ijack wall of text.  So I won't.  But just briefly:

Ironjimbo:  You can't say the Chinese have shitty taste in film just because you don't understand it.  There's all kinds of mitigating factors that goes into what they like.  And furthermore you seem to think that adult films with adult themes and adult situations, are shit, so maybe it is just you that hasn't matured yet to allow you to enjoy all kinds of different films.

Twilight is a fantastic series of films, if you are into that sort of thing.  Most guys here aren't so they don't like them.

Transformers is a lot more resonating and emotionally galvanizing that most realize.  Twice that series brought me close to tears.

The force is with you Baumer

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Christmas Baumer said:

1 minute ago, Doctor RTH gone Rouge said:

sat R1 looking about 45

:ohmyzod:

You're a wizard, Harry! 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

45 R1 (Sat)/68.3 (TFA Sat) = 66% hold.  Slightly off the 68% hold of True Friday.

So 71 - 45 - 36, 152 million opening give or take.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

So 71 - 45 - 35, 151 million opening give or take.

65% of TFA's Sun = 39.4 FWIW.

I know people are suspecting that there will be a harsher Sunday drop than TFA had, but I thot I would throw that number out there.