FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

10 minutes ago, trifle said:

She definitely satisfied the requirements for a star if she or a studio had wanted to pay $30,000 for one.

I'm surprised the Star Wars fandom didn't start a GoFundMe for this. The page would only need to be active for a minute or so to meet the goal.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

It's b2ally starting to hold like Frozen did over the xmas-new year stretch. Fingers crossed that it can quickly gain some of those 900 screens back, there's no reasons some of AC and WH's shouldn't go back to Moana asap. 

Legs are kicking in. It's going to hit 200M on Friday and finish around 212M by Monday. 240M should happen wkth a shot at 250M, not for TC loss 300M would be in the picture regardless great domestic run so far.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, CelestialFairyIX said:

Who would have thought Trolls would make more than KFP3?  I still believe in Dreamworks!  Hopefully they hit the jackpot soon.  I was looking forward to their CGI/2D blended animation in Shadows... but production seems to be at a standstill for that one... :( 

I believe someone here had a club for that.

• Like 1

Carrie Fisher does not have an official Walk of Fame star, so fans have made her one. pic.twitter.com/074jY6IR4k

— Ryan Parker (@TheRyanParker) December 28, 2016

It's kind of ridiculous Darth Vader, Threepio, and R2 share a Walk of Fame star together, but not the three freaking LEADS of the original trilogy.

30 minutes ago, CelestialFairyIX said:

Who would have thought Trolls would make more than KFP3?  I still believe in Dreamworks!  Hopefully they hit the jackpot soon.  I was looking forward to their CGI/2D blended animation in Shadows... but production seems to be at a standstill for that one... :( 

It's cancelled.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/watch-never-seen-animation-dreamworks-aborted-shadow-146732.html

40 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Few posters tried convincing us it had bad WOM and it wouldn't get a holiday bump. Now, it has a legit shot at 600M. Must be really bad WOM.

Some people seem to be aching for a Star Wars flop so much, that their critical faculties are being severely compromised. 

• Like 2