FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

16 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

I just seen a commercial for Collateral Beauty mentioning how much audiences love it by showing its A- Cinemascore. So much for them being useless. 

Lol, you know they're desperate when they go as far to use CS in actual tv spot. :lol:

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

I just seen a commercial for Collateral Beauty mentioning how much audiences love it by showing its A- Cinemascore. So much for them being useless. 

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

2 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

More lightsaber dances isn't a plus, older Anakin is worse than younger Anakin and the awkward love story is still there and manages to get worse! Also, 'not totally pointless' doesn't ring true for the first half of the movie.

The Windu/Anakin scene is the worst in the series.

ROTS is great, probably my favorite SW movie. It has a few clunky line deliveries and some cheesy dialogue, but so does every SW movie. 

And what you call dance, I call lighsabre dueling perfection :)

I dozed off 3-4 times during  Aassassin's Creed.  Could not stay awake no matter how hard I tried.  

Funny thing is walking out of the theater, I heard another group making fun of one of the guys falling asleep during the movie too.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeeCee said:

This is how the second full week of R1 ended up in Australia. You can see the impact of Christmas falling on a Sunday. 

Thursday-$1.6m

Friday-$1.6m

Saturday-$1m

Sunday-$0.3m

Monday-$2.2m

Tuesday-$2.5m

Wednesday-$2m

https://numero.co/reports/2016/12/29/star-wars-stays-in-top-spot

#Notanevent Joking aside, it will be really interesting to see how Rogue One, Moana, and Sing all perform.  Here's to hoping for a trifecta of amazing grosses for all three deserving films in their own rights. 

• Like 1