FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

Finally watched Rogue One. Fucking loved it. A lot more exciting and ambitious than TFA, and I give the entire credit to Edwards who wasn't afraid to make a dark war movie despite the family appeal of the franchise. It was the epic movie that I asked for.

The show was sold out, most of persons were wearing SW t-shirts, the phenomenon still catching fire.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Moana is doing really well in New Zealand. It's been ahead of R1 on it's opening 3 days. 

I think it's gonna be one of the biggest films of the year here. I can see it performing like one of our bigger local films (like Wilderpeople, Boy and Once Were Warriors). 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Disney is completely rulling the Holidays in France, Moana & R1 are killing it and will fight for the number one spot of 2016 with 5M+ admissions each.

I hope Moana has a shot at 6 million admissions.  That would just be amazing and would make up for its lackluster European performance where it did/has done modest business in the U.K, Italy, and Spain.  France is the only one that truly broke out. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Finally watched Rogue One. Fucking loved it. A lot more exciting and ambitious than TFA, and I give the entire credit to Edwards who wasn't afraid to make a dark war movie despite the family appeal of the franchise. It was the epic movie that I asked for.

The show was sold out, most of persons were wearing SW t-shirts, the phenomenon still catching fire.

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS! Stan, bitch.

Show off that immaculate taste.

V1l6UKl.gif

• Like 2

Moana's Run

- Monday numbers: $250 MILLION DEAD! HAHA!  LOOK AT THOSE ABYSMAL WORLDWIDE NUMBERS!  $500 MILLION WW AT MOST!

- Tuesday numbers: THAT JUMP IS INSANE! $250 MILLION LOCKED!

- Wednesday numbers: OMFG!  YA'LL THOIT IT WAS ANOTHER FROZEN! HAHA!

- Thursday numbers: $230-245 million at most!

- Friday numbers: SING DEMOLISHED THIS MOVIE!

- Saturday numbers: $250 MILLION LOCKED!!!  $250 MILLION IS HAPPENING!

- Sunday numbers: THAT HOLD!

- Cycle repeats with little variances here and there!

Edited by CelestialFairyIX
  • Like 13