FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread (Dec-30-Jan 2nd) 3/4-day #s R1 49.5m/64.3m, Sing 42.8m/56.4m, Pass 16.15m/20.7m, Moana 10.97m/14.3m, WH 10.6m/13m, Fences 10m/12.7m

5 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

Speed! 

One of the first movies I ever saw in a theater! Easily the best Die Hard knock-off. 

Cliffhanger is not as good but still good.

Under Siege too.

Now that I think of it, Die Hard inspired an ass ton of movies, many of them good.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Cliffhanger is not as good but still good.

Under Siege too.

Now that I think of it, Die Hard inspired an ass ton of movies, many of them good.

The best action movies in the wake of Die Hard, were Speed, The Rock and Die Hard With a Vengeance. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I'm the only guy she'll leave her billionaire husband for.

I have a fandango gift card and a minivan. :qotd:

Dammit, I think the minivan puts you over the top. All I have are a Regal gift card and a bike. I might be able to throw in some LEGOs too.

Edited by elcaballero
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Bullock knocked her first starring vehicle out of the park (While You Were Sleeping) and proved she could sell tickets. JenniFad hasn't done it yet :(

Goalposts keep moving. We know, every time she is a film that does really she isn't the reason it did well but if it does not do well it is all her fault. Katniss was without a net. You either engage the audience immediately or it all falls apart.  

• Like 2

Just now, Doctor RTH gone Rouge said:

Fri looking like

R1 18.2,Sing 17 ,Pass 5.8,Moan 4.3,Fen 3.8,LLL 3.1,Ass 3, WH 3.2

Can anyone believe how well Sing is doing? 

An OK number for Rogue One. But I wants more!!!