Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

On 8/9/2017 at 8:12 PM, Kingp0va said:

why the hell havent they made final destination 6???

Just like Scream 5, it won't happen. In reality, in series sense with timelines. The Final Destination was the finale, and then FD5 was the prequel to the first film. 

1 hour ago, Kingp0va said:

Scream 5 flopped, FD5 didnt

That's true. But we"ll see Final Destination hasn't been really a big franchise but overseas loved it! It's really the decision of the writers, directors, and company if they want to make another one or not. WB/New Line is now focusing on their Conjuring Franchise, and IT. 

Horror franchises are now a mixed bag. I'm curious in Cult Of Chucky, I'm iffy on Jigsaw, and I'm not too thrilled about Leatherface it has by far one of the worst horror film posters I have ever seen in years hell a Roger Corman film has a better looking poster or hell The Next Generation had a better looking poster than that. 

I hope we get that Halloween film with John Carpenter/Danny McBride, and Blumhouse off the ground. Hopefully that gets a 2018 or 2019 release. But I'm bummed that there's likely not going to be another Friday The 13th film due to the Sean Cunningham/Victor Miller lawsuit. And Freddy, we do not need anymore unless you get Robert Englund. 

So if they do another Final Destination, I don't care(no offense). And really James Wan & Fede Alvarez are the blockbuster horror directors of this decade! 

So, looks like we've got a four-week run of back to back horror/thriller flicks in September.

September 8: It

September 15: Mother!

September 22: Friend Request

September 29: Flatliners

Though I wouldn't be surprised if Friend Request moved at the last second.