grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

Looks good, good they showed some better action this time. My wife loved the trailer which was pretty weird lol, she said it looks “pretty badass” which made me laugh. 

As I said before I’m expecting an average movie with some good action, so far so good. 

Edited by cax16
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

Effects are really bad, the whole thing looks like plastic which is weird since it's nearly finished. 

Action looks fun tho

i think that the flying looks odd

Edited by AnDr3s
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Effects are really bad, the whole thing looks like plastic which is weird since it's nearly finished. 

Action looks fun tho

Some do look weird, I agree. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 1

Just now, AnDr3s said:

i think that the flying looks odd

Definitely, and it seems like there's some really fake filter on top of it. Iirc the movie was shot in real locations and somehow still looks weird in some wide shots which is very odd.

Maybe it's Jaume fault, his Jungle Cruise have the same weird visuals. 

But he knows how to make fun sequences and good action so still very curious to see it.

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

Definitely, and it seems like there's some really fake filter on top of it. Iirc the movie was shot in real locations and somehow still looks weird in some wide shots which is very odd.

Maybe it's Jaume fault, his Jungle Cruise have the same weird visuals. 

But he knows how to make fun sequences and good action so still very curious to see it.

Tbh, the last few years especially cgi has been pretty wonky in a lot of shows/movies, even in house of dragons the dragons don’t look as good as they did back in GOT. You can really see how these companies are being overworked in general.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, belblazer said:

FINALLY a good trailer!!!!! and also the first glimpse of the villain. They really should have showed more of the JSA in action but it was very good.

Definitely toned down the yellow color grading they had before as well. Sabbac looks cool.

3 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

Probably why Snyder uses motion blur in most of Superman flying scenes