grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

2 minutes ago, GOGODanca said:

Hopefully its a good sign but just recently Thor L&T released its social embargo 2 weeks before release and well you know...

Yeah, no guarantees. L&T remains the most disappointing movie of the year for me. Not the worst, but the one with the biggest disconnect between what I was expecting and what I actually got. Marvel looks to end the year really strong though with BP, and I think Adam is going to deliver as well.

On 10/4/2022 at 6:08 PM, cax16 said:

I think it premiers in New York on the 13th. So that night I assume. I know some media saw it last night in Mexico. 

Media saw it on Mexico City but embargo releases on par with US premier. Screenings were very private and excluded fans despite the fan event; I wondered why they did that but now I understand.

Edited by Carlangonz
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The Cavill hype is real. I now believe in 60M+ OW.

Hard to understate how NEGATIVE internet buzz will be if he is NOT in the film. 

9 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Hard to understate how NEGATIVE internet buzz will be if he is NOT in the film. 

Under Morbius OW. Literal 50% drop between Friday and Saturday if that happens.

• Haha 2

Gonna be super happy if all the Cavill stuff is true but I’m not sure it’s gonna help much with the box office. I think the movie is gonna make or break on its own merits, if it’s a crowd pleaser it should at least do ok box office wise.

I know I’m always sounding so skeptical so I apologize but I’m definitely hoping for the best. 

• Like 1