Neo

Victor Frankenstein | November 25, 2015

Not sure about the jokes but I like the atmosphere and the setting. Looks much more expensive than I thought.

I have nothing against D. Radcliffe in this role. I was never the biggest Harry Potter fan but I saw him in „The Woman In Black“. To my surprise I was really scared. And Radcliffe convinced me too. So perhaps he is in my good books.

• Like 1

I was gonna say this looks exactly like those stupid RDJ Sherlock Holmes movies but I see coolio already made that post

But really, it does. Was all I could think watching this trailer

I was gonna say this looks exactly like those stupid RDJ Sherlock Holmes movies but I see coolio already made that post

But really, it does. Was all I could think watching this trailer

The only difference is that those actually made money :lol: 

I am not sure what they are thinking with the Thanksgiving release date.

The prediction of The Numbers is 40M. Production Budget shouldn't be higher than 20-30M according to them. Combined with the WW numbers this would be pretty ok I think.

There is still no second trailer, no? I know it has an (mostly better liked) International Trailer but it would be nice to see a second US-trailer too.

7 hours ago, CJohn said:

I fully believe FOX will dump this in 1000 theaters and be done with it, which is really weird. It could have made money on Halloween weekend or in a random late January weekend. 

This movie screams "dump". I guess they are hoping for holiday legs.

8 hours ago, CJohn said:

I fully believe FOX will dump this in 1000 theaters and be done with it, which is really weird. It could have made money on Halloween weekend or in a random late January weekend. 

LOL they're not going to release it in that few theaters. It'll open in at least 2,500 or around that area because of the brand name, even if it's in name only. This isn't By the Sea, which is being dumped in only a handful of theaters with zero marketing.

Edited by filmlover

The cast won't save this turkey.

Amazed some people don't get that sometimes actors make mistakes,and quite a few crappy movies have really good casts.

Fox is absultely dumping this;hoping it will bom quietly and be forgotten, and not become a huge embrassemtn the way that FF did.

It will get more then 1000 theaters,but is still being dumped.

From the trailes, looks like the bastard child of Guy Ritchie's Holmes movies and Mel Brooks Young Frankenstein.

Bombs away. Up against Good Dinosaur and Creed, with a still potent Mockingjay, this is defeintly a dump job.

Edited by dudalb